In This Issue:
- President Obama Sworn in for a Second Term
- 113th Congress Underway
- More Fiscal Challenges in Store
- Cabinet Re-Shuffle - A Game of Musical Chairs
- Tax Reform and the Oil and Gas Industry
- Immigration Reform Quickly Moving to the Top of Obama's Second Term Agenda
- Fed Asked to Undertake Comprehensive Study of Financial Services Sector
- CFPB Amends Rules Governing Mortgages and Mortgage Servicers
- Healthcare Sector Under Scrutiny: Congressional Oversight of the Affordable Care Act
- Congress Addresses Cybersecurity in National Defense Authorization Act
- House Rules Package for the 113th Congress Suggests Battles Ahead
- Federal Reserve Board Releases Proposed Rules to Strengthen the Oversight of U.S. Operations of Foreign Banks
- House Committee Assignments for the 113th Congress
- Senate Committee Assignments for the 113th Congress
- Excerpt from, Congress Addresses Cybersecurity in National Defense Authorization Act, Given the failure to enact comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, Congress included several targeted statutory provisions setting federal defense policy on a range of cybersecurity issues in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) enacted into law on January 2, 2013.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.