In this issue:
- Obama Signs Order Boosting Federal Contract Worker Rights
- DoD Issues Interim Rule to Amend DFARS Foreign Commercial Satellite Services (DFARS Case 2014-D010)
- Obama Administration Achieves 2013 Small Business Federal Procurement Contracting Goal
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD Issues Interim Rule to Amend DFARS Foreign Commercial Satellite Services (DFARS Case 2014-D010)
The Department of Defense (DoD) issued an interim rule to amend the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to implement a section of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2014 that prohibits acquisition of commercial satellite services from certain foreign entities, 79 Fed. Reg. 150. The interim rule is effective August 5, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Barack Obama, DFARS, Disclosure Requirements, DOD, Executive Orders, Federal Contractors, Foreign Entities, NDAA, Satellites, Small Business
Published In: Civil Rights Updates, Government Contracting Updates, International Trade Updates, Labor & Employment Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising