In this issue:
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Review and Justification of Pass-Through Contracts
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Business Systems Compliance (DFARS Case 2012-D042)
- OFPP Issues FY 2014 3rd Quarter Contractor Past Performance Assessment Reporting
- OMB Issues Memorandum Entitled “Providing Prompt Payment to Small Business Contractors”
- SBA Issues Notice of FY 2014 3rd Quarter Interest Rate
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Review and Justification of Pass-Through Contracts:
Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) issued a proposed rule to amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to implement section 802 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2013, 79 Fed. Reg. 39361.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: DFARS, Disability, DOD, FAR, Federal Contractors, GSA, NASA, OFPP, OMB, Proposed Regulation, Public Contracts, SBA, Small Business
Published In: Government Contracting Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising