In this issue:
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Items
- Is $487K Too Little to Pay Federal Contractors
- SBA Issues Interim Final Rule Regarding Small Business Size Standards Inflation Adjustment to Monetary Based Size Standards
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from Is $487K Too Little to Pay Federal Contractors:
The federal government has finalized a plan to expand compensation reimbursement caps to a large swath of its contracted employees, drawing the ire of its private industry partners. Congress approved the expansion in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, applying the ceiling on reimbursable pay to all Defense Department, General Services Administration and NASA contract employees, rather than just the five highest paid executives.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.