In this issue:
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Special Contracting Methods, Major System Acquisition, and Service Contracting (DFARS Case 2014-D004)
- House Defense Bill Would Raise Small Business Contracting Goals
- Agencies Get Tougher on Misbehaving Contractors
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Special Contracting Methods, Major System Acquisition, and Service Contracting (DFARS Case 2014-D004:
The Department of Defense (DoD) issued a proposed rule to amend the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to revise and update clauses and their prescriptions for special contracting methods, major system acquisition, and service contracting to create basic and alternate clauses structured in a manner to facilitate use of automated contract writing systems, 79 Fed. Reg. 30535.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.