In this issue:
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue the Small Entity Compliance Guide
- SBA Isn’t Ready to Boast Yet, But All Agencies Have Met Their Small Biz Contracting Goals
- House Passes Measure to Ban Bonuses for VA Executives
- SBA Issues Notice of Revised Risk Rating System
- Notice Issued by the Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue the Small Entity Compliance Guide:
The Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) issued the Small Entity Compliance Guide, prepared in accordance with section 212 of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act of 1996, 79 Fed. Reg. 24254. It consists of a summary of the rules appearing in Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-73, which amends the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Interested parties may obtain further information regarding these rules by referring to FAC 2005-73. These documents are also available below. The Small Entity Compliance Guide will be available on April 29, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.