In this issue;
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Defense Contractors Performing Private Security Functions (DFARS Case 2014-D008)
- DoD Issues Final Rule to Amend DFARS Private Sector Notification Requirements of In-Sourcing Actions (DFARS Case 2012-D036)
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Small Entity Compliance Guide
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Final Rule to Amend FAR Contracting With Women-Owned Small Business Concerns
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Interim Rule to Amend FAR Limitation on Allowable Government Contractor Compensation Costs
- SBA Issues Proposed Rule on Advisory Small Business Size Decisions
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) issued a proposed rule to implement provisions of the National
- Notices Issued by the Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD Issues Final Rule to Amend DFARS Private Sector Notification Requirements of In-Sourcing Actions (DFARS Case 2012-D036):
The Department of Defense (DoD) adopted as final, with changes, an interim rule amending the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to implement a section of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012 regarding private sector notification of in-sourcing actions, 79 Fed. Reg. 35700. The final rule is effective June 24, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.