This regular alert covers key regulatory EU developments related to the COVID-19 situation. It does not purport to provide an exhaustive overview of developments and contains no analysis or opinion.
LATEST KEY DEVELOPMENTS -
Competition & State Aid
• EU approves new and amended Member State measures to support the economy
• EU prolongs and expands the State Aid Temporary Framework Trade / Export Controls
• EU27 agri-food trade continues to grow despite the COVID-19 crisis Medicines, Medical Devices, and Personal Protective Equipment
• Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Member States on regulatory flexibility for
• Commission adopts Communication on Preparedness for COVID-19 vaccination strategies and vaccine deployment
Please see full Publication below for more information.