Establishing a Business Entity in Singapore (Updated)

International Lawyers Network

Registration of Business Entities -

Unless exempted, business entities must be registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) via their business filing portal: BizFile+. A foreigner residing overseas would need to engage the services of a registered filing agent (for example, a law firm, accounting firm or corporate secretarial firm) to submit the online application on his behalf. Goodwins Law Corporation is a registered filing agent.

Please see full publication below for more information.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Written by:

International Lawyers Network

International Lawyers Network on:

Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.
Custom Email Digest
- hide
- hide