Establishing A Business Entity In Singapore

International Lawyers Network

This guide offers an overview of various business entities in Singapore. It is meant as a brief introduction only and is certainly not comprehensive. Other requirements, considerations and restrictions may apply. Further specific advice should hence be sought from legal advisors, tax consultants and where applicable, industry specialists before establishing a business entity in Singapore which best suits one’s business needs and goals.

The contents below reflect the law in Singapore as at 7 September 2020.

Registration of Business Entities -

Unless exempted, business entities must be registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) via their business filing portal: BizFile+. A foreigner residing overseas would need to engage the services of a registered filing agent (for example, a law firm, accounting firm or corporate secretarial firm) to submit the online application on his behalf. Goodwins Law Corporation is a registered filing agent.

Please see full Chapter below for more information.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Written by:

International Lawyers Network

International Lawyers Network on:

Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.
Custom Email Digest
- hide
- hide

This website uses cookies to improve user experience, track anonymous site usage, store authorization tokens and permit sharing on social media networks. By continuing to browse this website you accept the use of cookies. Click here to read more about how we use cookies.