October 12th - 13th, 2023
7:15 AM - 5:30 PM EDT
The Union League of Philadelphia
140 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Obstetrics malpractice claims continue to be the most expensive within the medical malpractice arena.
The unparalleled faculty of claim specialists, risk managers, medical experts – as well as a wide array of plaintiff and defense attorneys – will share their insights on some of the most complex medical and legal challenges posed in today’s post pandemic world.
What’s New This Year:
- UNDERSTAND how Dobbs may open the practice of Obstetrics to civil as well as criminal liabilities
- DEVELOP a thorough understanding of the Use of AI in Obstetric Diagnostics
- DECIPHER the complexities of Telehealth Usage in Obstetrics
- EXAMINE new guidelines for fetal heart monitoring strips as well as liabilities for misinterpretation
- ASSESS the use of brain cooling technologies to avoid HIE and brain and neurological dysfunction
HEAR MEDICAL INSIGHTS FROM:
Who You Will Meet and Why They Attend:
- Plaintiff and defense attorneys who litigate medical malpractice cases attend in order to get a solid grounding on the latest medical issues upon which cases are based.
- Insurance professionals attend in order to obtain valuable insights and strategies for assessing professional negligence claims and to better understand litigation strategies and hospital risk management techniques.
- Doctors, nurses and hospital risk/quality assurance managers attend in order to benchmark their current practices and procedures and develop a deeper understanding of the current state of obstetric malpractice litigation.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.