September 27th - 28th, 2023
Munich, Germany 81925
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Hosted by C5 Group, the 21st Annual Life Sciences IP Summit returns for another exciting year with curated programming with speakers from the pharma, biotech and medical device industries that will provide practical insights on procuring and maintaining patents in the Unitary Patent era, as well as provide you with offensive and defensive patent litigation strategies for the new Unified Patent Court.
This year’s program highlights include:
- Understand the UPC Approach for Handling Evidence, Expert Witnesses, and Damages
- Compare and Contrast How Preliminary Injunctions are Managed in the UPC vs. National Courts
- Strategize on Effective Patent Lifecycle Management Amidst New EU Pharma Law Reform
- Avoid the Top 10 Drafting Mistakes Impacting Life Science Patent Enforcement in Europe
- Apply the Latest EBA Decisions on Plausibility and Priority to Your Litigation Strategy
- Comprehend the Implications of Proposed Changes to the Scope of the Bolar Exemption
- Navigate the Unique Challenges of Patenting and Protecting Personalized Medicine
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from our expert faculty of speakers from the pharma, biotech and medical device industries.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.