December 1st, 2023
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745-1135
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Hosted by American Conference Institute, the 5th National Forum on FARA returns for another exciting year with curated programming that will feature the most complex, high stakes FARA issues at the forefront.
This event is the only national gathering for practitioners to discuss the finer points of FARA enforcement and compliance.
Each year, key enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts gather to analyze the most critical cases, advisory opinions, and exemptions. New topics for 2023 include:
- Who’s Calling Their Lawyer? The Expanding Range of “Non-Traditional” Clients for FARA Matters-and The Lesser-Known Takeaways
- The Future of the LDA Exemption amid Heightened DOJ Scrutiny: A Narrowed Interpretation and Potential for Repeal?
- The Impact of Recent Cases and Advisory Opinions on Practitioners’ Advice to Clients: Key Takeaways
- Navigating the Uncertainty Around the Commercial Exemption: How Practitioners are Applying the Exemption in the Wake of Recent Advisory Opinions
- Dissecting Key Advisory Opinions on “Political Consultants”: Determining What Does (and Doesn’t) Cross the Line
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.