November 28th - 29th, 2023
7:30 AM - 5:15 PM EST
The Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
ACI’s 6th Annual Life Sciences IP Due Diligence Summit is devoted to providing corporate and IP counsel with expert strategies for assessing, valuing, and commercializing IP assets when conducting strategic IP due diligence – an essential to nearly every corporate transaction. The esteemed speakers will provide insights on what to look for during the due diligence process, when to report findings, how to communicate effectively within and across teams, and when to adjust your expectations and decisions as the process proceeds.
2023 Agenda Highlights:
- Patents, Price Controls and the IRA: Understanding the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on IP Due Diligence Analyses in the Life Sciences Industries
- Protecting Innovation and Unleashing Market Opportunities: Best Practices and Strategic Insights for Validity and Scope Analyses
- Bespoke Due Diligence: Tailoring IP Due Diligence to the Transaction to Achieve the Ideal Balance of Diligence Depth and Cost-Efficiency
- Business Leader’s Roundtable – Unlocking IP Valuation: Retrospective Insights from the Deal-Makers on Working with Outside Counsel and How to Value IP
- Investors Roundtable – Straight from the Horses’ Mouth: Understanding When IP is the Bottom Line for Pharmaceutical and Biotech Investors in Today’s Investment Climate and How to Meet Their Expectations
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.