June 9th - 10th, 2022
8:25 AM - 4:30 PM PDT
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Learn how to create a successful compliance and ethics training program
SCCE’s Creating Effective Compliance Training will provide you the insight and support you need to develop, create, and manage your organization’s compliance and ethics training program.
This in-person, two-day workshop features live educational sessions that address all aspects of compliance training and provides an in-depth look at the core principles of a successful training program. Take part in hands-on group exercises and get the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues during our conference networking reception. Breakfast and lunches will be provided!
Attendees will also have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) for participation.
- The case for compliance training
- Methods for identifying training needs and curriculums
- Principles of adult learning you can use to make your training work
- Understanding your workforce’s training needs
- Developing training content that works
- The pros and cons of different educational methods, including live vs. online training
- The roles of managers in building on-the-job compliance awareness
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your training program