December 5th - 6th, 2023
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Marriott Marquis New York
New York, NY 10036
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Hosted by American Conference Institute, the 28th Annual Conference on Drug & Medical Device Litigation returns for another exciting year with curated programming and networking opportunities with 400+ industry decision-makers from top drug and device companies as well as key attorneys from leading law firms who have been involved in some of the most significant product liability cases decided to date.
Through the sophisticated panels, you will also gain insights on how the recent Supreme Court session may impact future preemption battles, as well as tactical tools for combatting “non-traditional” liability claims, bet-the-company litigations, and the increasing liability risks associated with new, cutting edge MedTech.
What's New for 2023:
- Two Days of In-Depth Break Out Sessions - 20 main conference sessions providing enhanced learning opportunities to deliver critical information on the topics most pressing to you.
- Marquee Focus Sessions on Artificial Intelligence - Advanced, cutting-edge discussions on the product liability risks of AI usage in drug and device development, and the opportunities and perils of AI-assisted legal representation.
- Spotlight on Proposed New Rule 16.1 - Seasoned MDL practitioners will shed light on how newly proposed FRCP 16.1 will transform the future of MDL case management.
- MDL Case Studies – 2023 Edition - An assessment of the year’s biggest and most complex MDLs: lessons learned from Tylenol, Zantac and Exactech.
- Broadening Horizons: A Global Outlook on Drug & Device Product Liability Litigation - An exploration of critical international developments impacting drug and device product liability litigation in foreign jurisdictions.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.