At this time, we plan to hold the Nashville Privacy Academy as scheduled, taking into account social distancing guidelines.
The health and safety of our attendees, faculty, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and follow recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and federal, state and local government agencies. If it becomes necessary to cancel this event, registered attendees will be notified via email.
Dive into a broad spectrum of topics affecting healthcare organizations. Explore the latest laws, regulations, and developments to help you effectively manage your organization’s privacy compliance program.
Our Academies are not just another conference. They provide in-depth, classroom-style training in healthcare compliance. They also:
- Cover the core healthcare privacy compliance training you need
- Are taught by compliance experts, hand-selected for their experience and teaching skills.
- Limit enrollment to 40 participants per academy, ensuring personal interaction with our expert faculty.
- Offer opportunities to network with both faculty and peers at a networking dinner and during training breaks.
- Course materials are provided onsite on the first day of the academy. This includes a binder containing all course materials and one-year access to the online version of Health Care Privacy Compliance Handbook, 2nd Edition
Who should attend?
- Privacy officers
- Data privacy personnel
- Compliance officers
- Internal auditors
- In-house or external compliance lawyers
Certification Exam: https://www.hcca-info.org/conferences/academies/2020-november-basic-compliance-academy/certification-exam
Be recognized for your experience and knowledge in compliance and ethics. Take advantage of the opportunity to sit for the Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)® exam which will be offered on the last day of the Academy.
Continuing Education: https://www.hcca-info.org/conferences/academies/2020-november-basic-compliance-academy/continuing-education
Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®: CCB has awarded a maximum of 29.1 CEUs for these certifications: Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®, Certified in Healthcare Compliance– Fellow (CHC-F)®, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC®), Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–Fellow (CCEP-F)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®.
Please note that Academies typically fill up, so register early to secure your spot!