DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan
569 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Save 10% off the current rate by using promo code D10-999-JDS20.
Perfect Your Patent Prosecution Strategies and Master the Patent
Application Process in the U.S. and Around the World
ACI’s 18th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents returns to New York this Summer to provide practical insights on how to maximize patent life cycles and develop strategies to enhance patent portfolio protections.
By amalgamating the practical experiences and unique insights of leading in-house IP counsel, patent prosecutors and litigators, the USPTO, and policy experts from both sides of the Atlantic, this conference is a must-attend industry event.
Join us for In-Depth Discussions and Analysis on:
- Strengthening International Patent Protection for Small Molecules and Antibodies by Enhancing Written Description and Enablement
- Exploring the Realities of the New USPTO Guidance on Section 101 to Uncover
- New Meaning of “Invention or Discoveries”
- Understanding How the Latest Doctrine of Equivalents Decisions in the U.S., Europe and Asia is Influencing Patent Protection Strategies
- Minimizing Infringement Risks in Licensing Agreements In the U.S. and Europe
- Social Contracting: How Does This Affect the Design of Patent Portfolios
- Examining Inherency and Obviousness from Brand and Generic Perspectives in the U.S. and Europe
To learn more, visit AmericanConference.com/LSPatents.
Meet and Network with Key Industry Leaders from:
- Abeona Therapeutics
- Akebia Therapeutics
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- BeiGene Ltd
- Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A
- Eli Lilly
- Gilead Sciences
- Jounce Therapeutics
- Kintai Therapeutics
- Neon Therapeutics
- Novo Nordisk
- Omega Therapeutics
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS20.