In this edition of Fashion Law, we look at the trends, emerging and evolving, within the retail, luxury goods and fashion sectors post COVID-19 around the world.
In this edition, we focus on a few themes which include:
- Navigating a fashion brand's transition to direct to consumer
- Important updates for brands selling goods in Europe
- Managing Supply Chain Risk - the U.S. Perspective
- Consumer Law in Australia
- What's Happening in Fashion Intellectual Property?
Please see full Publication below for more information.