- Clery Act Amendments May Impact Title IX Best Practices
- Student Speech and Liability in MOOCs – a Brave New World
- Assistance and Emotional Support Animals Are Just the Tip of the Iceberg: Implications of the United States of America v. University of Nebraska at Kearney
- “Shared” Governance and the Struggle for Campus Control (Part I)
- Warning Shots Fired: Tax-Exempt Bond Borrowers Beware!
- Federal Court Rules that Subpoenas are Its Domain, Boston College Still Directed to Comply
- Excerpt from Clery Act Amendments May Impact Title IX Best Practices:
"With the re-enactment of the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”), Congress has created new Clery Act reporting obligations that overlap with, and are sometimes inconsistent with, OCR’s Title IX guidance. These changes raise questions about best practices for Title IX compliance."
Please see full newsletter below for more information.