In This Issue:
- 6 estate planning techniques for blended families
- If it’s broken, fix it! Trusts that no longer achieve their objective can be repaired
- Preparing for a new year: Take time now for a quick estate plan review
- Estate planning pitfall: You’re donating high-basis stock to charity
- Excerpt from 6 estate planning techniques for
A “blended family” is more than just a staple of TV sitcoms. Today, it’s not unusual for a household to include children and even grandchildren from prior marriages, as well as adopted family members or same-sex couples. These various family arrangements can create estate planning complications that could lead to challenges in the courts after your death...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.