All deadlines and measures concerning urban planning which have expired between March 12th,2020 and May 24th, 2020 shall be suspended during this Derogating Period or shall have their expiration date postponed.
- March 12th : Start of the Derogating Period.
- May 24th : End of the Derogating Period, deadlines start to run again. Remaining deadlines start to run again from this date.
- Deadlines imposed on the public administration to review building permit applications;
- Deadlines imposed on the public administration to review the completeness of applications;
- Deadlines for challenging building permit before administrative courts;
- Deadlines imposed on the public administration to challenge the compliance of the construction.
- Between June 2nd and July 27th : Expiration of deadlines for challenging before administrative courts suspended during the Derogating Period. These deadlines start to run again from May 24th for their remaining duration, which may not be less than 7 days.
- July 9th : Expiration of deadlines for the applicant to comply with the obligation to notify appeals against a building permit if the appeal is filed between March 12th and June 23rd.
- September 24th : Expiration of the validity periods of the building permit which expired between March 12th and June 23rd.