March 18th, 2021
9:30 AM ET
From February 23 – March 18th Proskauer will host its second annual Private Credit Summit. This interactive virtual event will bring together leaders in the Private Credit industry, including lenders, private equity firms, corporate executives, advisors and investors to discuss the latest trends in the industry, opportunities for investment, and strategies for investors to achieve growth in an uncertain environment.
With the industry expected to reach new heights in 2021, we examine what lies ahead. We will explore how lenders, private equity firms and companies are positioning themselves for growth. We will discuss what lenders are looking for from their borrowers and what borrowers need from their lenders to take advantage of the unique opportunities present in today’s market. We will dive deep into our proprietary database of more than 700 active deals to explore trends in deal terms, including pricing, call protection and leverage, and share historical trends, the latest terms and our predictions for the future.
Session topics will include:
- Looking Ahead: Insights from the Trenches
- Platform Expansion
- Liquidity Solutions for Private Credit Managers
- A Detailed Look at Fund Terms
- Insights from LPs on Picking Private Credit Managers
- The State of the Debt Market from the Sponsor’s Perspective
- A Look at the Credit Opportunities Space
- Fundraising from the European Perspective
- Compensation Trends
- Regulatory & Enforcement Matters
- Trends in Liability Management
- Restructuring Trends
- And More
The 2021 Private Credit Summit is an exclusive event. Please reach out to Proskauer_events@proskauer.com with any questions concerning attending. This event is closed to the media.