In This Issue:
- Legal Considerations for Web Based Start-Ups
- California’s Water Anxiety Prompts Landmark Groundwater Legislation
- Points from the President
- Factor Beware: A Judgment Lien Creditor in California May Have Priority Over Your Security Interest
- When Your Customer Files Bankruptcy and Your Factor Has not Approved the Orders: Reclamation, Administrative Claims and Other Possibilities for Recovery
- Hidden Traps: Subject Matter Conflicts of Interest in Patent Prosecution
- How to Aggresively Defend Against Lender Liability Lawsuits
Excerpt from Legal Considerations for Web Based Start-Ups:
Mobile Internet usage is predicted to grow faster in the next few years, making online or web based businesses great opportunities. A leading forecaster found that global mobile internet usage leapt from 14 percent to 25 percent between May 2013 and May 2014. In North America, it jumped from 11 percent to 19 percent and in Europe it jumped from 8 percent to 16 percent during this same period.
Please see Full Newsletter below for more Information.