In This Issue:
- Can a Broken Trust be Fixed?
- Keep it in the Family: Use an intrafamily loan to cover estate taxes
- Tax Court: Trust Can Materially Participate in a Business
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You've Included Employees in your Will or Trust
- Excerpt from Can a Broken Trust be Fixed?:
An irrevocable trust has long been a key component of many estate plans. But what if it no longer serves your purposes? Is it too late to change it? Depending on applicable state law, you may have several options for fixing a “broken” trust.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.