In this issue:
- Second Trip Down The Aisle? – Update Your Estate Plan To Reflect Your Second Marriage
- 21st Century Estate Planning For Digital Assets
- Planning For Aging Parents – 5 Tips For The Sandwich Generation
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You're Not Making Direct Payments Of Tuition and Medical Expenses
- Excerpt from 21st Century Estate Planning For Digital Assets:
Do you possess digital assets? If you have online bank and brokerage accounts or keep your music and photos stored on your home computer or “the cloud,” the answer is “yes.” Thus, you need to account for digital assets in your estate plan. If you haven’t done so, your heirs or other representatives may not be able to access these assets without going to court and, in some cases, may not even know that they exist.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.