In this issue:
- Private Annuities Can Offer Big Tax Savings
- 5 Tips For Donating Artwork
- A Successful Family Business Requires Strong Governance
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You Haven’t Planned For Long-Term Care
- Excerpt from Private Annuities Can Offer Big Tax Savings:
Private annuities can offer big tax savings Now that the federal exemption is permanently set at an inflation-adjusted $5 million ($5,340,000 in 2014), fewer families are subject to gift and estate taxes. But affluent families remain exposed to potentially significant tax liabilities, particularly if they plan to transfer family businesses, real estate holdings, investment portfolios or other large assets to the younger generation.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.