June 8th - 9th, 2021
9:00 AM - 4:45 PM EST
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
ACI’s 12th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits will take place on June 8 – 9th in a virtual format. This is a leading event for defense, aerospace and other government contractors, and industry experts working in procurement, government compliance, cost pricing, audit, and more.
This in-depth conference is specifically focused on cost, pricing, audit and compliance challenges faced by government contractors. It provides a unique opportunity to delve into these topics and hear from senior government officials from DCAA and DCMA to ensure that you are compliant and audit ready. Find out where acquisition regulations and policies may be headed in the new Biden Administration.
2021 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- DCAA and DCMA Priorities
- Meeting Increased Cybersecurity Concerns
- COVID-Related Cost Recovery
- Sourcing and Supply Chain Issues
- How Industry Is Responding to The Department of Defense (DoD)’s Evolving Policy Priorities?
- Ensuring Your Organization is Prepared for Business System Audits
- Government Contract Intellectual Property Developments
View the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registration only.