January 21st, 2021
8:55 AM - 3:30 PM CST
SCCE & HCCA has partnered with the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) to create guidance on the application of the COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework to the management of compliance risk. Published in November 2020, Compliance Risk Management: Applying the COSO ERM Framework, is based on current practices and expectations for effective compliance and ethics programs.
The guidance identifies 120 characteristics of effective compliance and ethics programs, with each characteristic mapped to the five components and 20 underlying principles of ERM.
Visit our Resource Page for details on the publication.
We have developed a one-day virtual conference to assist in understanding and applying the guidance found in the publication. Sessions will be led by the publication authors, who are leaders in the compliance and ethics profession.
Key Topics Include:
- Relationships between Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Internal Controls, and Compliance & Ethics Programs
- Practical applications of ERM to Compliance Risk Management
- Characteristics of compliance & ethics programs applicable to each component of ERM:
- Governance and Culture
- Strategy and Objective-setting
- Review and Revision
- Information, Communication and Reporting