October 12th - 13th, 2021
8:55 AM - 3:05 PM CDT
Learn how to create a successful compliance and ethics training program
Need some guidance on developing and managing your organization’s compliance and ethics training program?
SCCE’s Compliance Training Workshop is a brand-new educational opportunity created by compliance professionals for compliance professionals, providing you the insight and support you need to develop, create, and manage your organization’s compliance and ethics training program.
This two-day, virtual workshop features live educational sessions that address all aspects of compliance training and provide an in-depth look at the core principles of a successful training program; this includes deciding who and what to train on, developing the right content, measuring success, and identifying indicators for change.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the comfort of their home or office.
- The case for compliance training
- Methods for identifying training needs and curriculums
- Principles of adult learning you can use to make your training work
- Understanding your workforce’s training needs
- Developing training content that works
- The pros and cons of different educational methods, including live vs. online training
- The roles of managers in building on-the-job compliance awareness
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your training program