May 25th, 2021
8:55 AM - 3:30 PM CDT
Make sure you’re fully equipped to manage compliance risks in the nonprofit sector
Nonprofit organizations are exposed to a diverse universe of compliance risks, including many that are unique to the nonprofit sector. Join us May 25 for this one-day virtual conference dedicated to managing and understanding these often complex compliance issues.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs). Get the details.
- Cyber Security Issues
- Government Grant Management and Compliance
- Charity Watchdog Compliance
- Using Technology to Build a Compliance Matrix
- Applications of Data Analytics for Detection of Fraud and Noncompliance
Who should attend?
Anyone with compliance responsibilities in nonprofit organizations, including:
- Compliance Officers
- Program Managers
- Internal Audit
- General Counsel
- Risk Managers
- Outside Advisors
- Counsel who serve nonprofits