November 9th, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT
Get the latest strategies and insights for healthcare research compliance
Whether you missed this year’s in-person Research Compliance Conference or are looking for additional insights from research colleagues and industry leaders, you’ll benefit from attending the virtual Research Compliance Conference on November 9, 2023. Participants will receive guidance on a range of research compliance topics, from emerging trends and upcoming regulatory changes to strategies for compliance program improvement. Gain valuable insights and strengthen your network through our robust virtual conference platform conveniently from home or office.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) for participating.
Past topics have included:
- Research Year in Review with Updates from June 1
- Follow the Money: How Not to Get a Visit from DOJ (and Their Friends) When Conducting Research
- NIH Data Sharing and Management Policy: The Final Countdown to January 25, 2023
- Sponsor Clinical Quality Assurance Audits of Investigator Sites: Readiness, Response, and CAPAs
- CMS Open Payments Expansion: Impacts to Research Conflicts of Interest
- Boost Compliance with Clinical Trial Billing Education
Learn more and Register