November 10th, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
For government contractors, understanding the full spectrum of the bid protest process can help when making important decisions—particularly before bidding on a new contract—to better position you when filing for or defending against a potential protest. From determining the viability of protest grounds to crafting pre- and post-award filings, this webinar guides you through the entire process and how best to align it with your business and strategic goals.
Join Katie Burrows, lead Partner on PilieroMazza’s Bid Protest Team, and her Associate Eric Valle, as they examine:
- Who can file a bid protest?
- What the process entails and the types of protests?
- When is the most appropriate time to file?
- Where or what forum should a protest be filed?
- Why contractors may need to file a protest?