December 7th, 2023
11:00 AM EDT
Risk-based third-party due diligence is a fundamental pillar of an effective compliance program, but maintaining a systematic approach that works can be time consuming and expensive. Tcertification, which engages third parties directly to build a more complete view of higher risk relationships, is the cornerstone of our unique methodology, Explore, Enhance, Engage, and can help elevate your program without adding any costs.
Join this webinar to learn how a large defense contractor uses Tcertifcation, and how adding collaborative due diligence to your third-party risk management program can help:
- Ensure your company is working to the same standards as other multinational companies
- Continuously screen names against international sanctions and enforcement lists
- Reduce screening costs and simplify annual updates
- Save time on the vetting process and speed up onboarding
- Complete third-party compliance training requirements
Whether you’re working with a vendor or managing due diligence in-house, you can use Tcertification to build a more sustainable and defensible program. Don’t miss this opportunity to get an update on best practices while hearing directly from a Tcertification user. Register now to save your spot!
Have specific questions you’d like addressed during the webinar? Write to Virna Di Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit them.