September 14th, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:15 PM EDT
This webinar focuses on the role of the U.S. government and Biden Administration in protecting American cybersecurity with respect to:
- The prevalence and spread of malicious third party code;
- Internet infiltration, back doors, secret surveillance, and cyberattacks; and
- Significant commercial, private, and government IT risk.
Please join us for our inaugural webinar in the series by registering below.
- This event is complimentary but advance registration is required. Can’t make the date? Register and we’ll send you the recording after the webinar.
- For more information, please email Polina McDonough at