March 17th, 2021
4:30 PM ET
Historically, buyers in M&A transactions have discounted the value of a government contractor with significant revenue from small business set-aside contracts, including contracts for service-disabled veteran-owned, 8(a), HubZone, and woman-owned small businesses. Is that still the case in 2021?
This panel will discuss market perceptions and strategies for owners with significant set-aside work to maximize their company’s value in a sale transaction, including:
- The myriad of reasons buyers are acquisitive and what they are looking for today;
- State of capital markets, buyers, financing, and deals structures;
- Approaches for enhancing transferable value and improving valuation;
- Strategies to position small business contract vehicles and migrate to full and open contracts;
- The regulatory environment and implications on small business transactions; and
- Lessons learned from buyers and sellers on how to navigate pitfalls.