January 25th, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Please join Alston & Bird's consumer finance attorneys and an economist from Charles River Associates as they discuss new legal and practical approaches to fair lending, fair valuations, and fair servicing. This program will discuss recent trends in discrimination claims arising from the residential mortgage appraisal process, along with best practices for lenders, appraisal management companies, automated valuation model software providers, and appraisers to detect potential bias and minimize fair lending risk.
- Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Brian Johnson, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Morey Barnes Yost, Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Melissa Malpass, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
- David Skanderson, Vice President, Charles River Associates
Alston & Bird is the CLE sponsor of this webinar. CLE credit is pending for California, Georgia, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Illinois. Additional states may be available upon request.
Questions or Registration?
Please contact Jacob Greifinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404.881.7907.