May 11th, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
COVID-19 shelter-in-place mandates caused employers to close their locations or significantly reduce operations, leaving many commercial buildings empty. As state and local COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted, building landlords and employers are starting to put together plans and procedures for returning to the office. Each business will have unique considerations to maintain healthy business operations and a safe work environment. Join us as we discuss the landlord/tenant considerations for keeping your team safe, including:
- What are a building’s common area requirements and challenges
- Who is monitoring access to the worksite
- What specific asks have landlords or tenants made because of COVID-19
- How ventilation / HVAC and seasonal weather impacts the building
- How will contracts or lease negotiations change
- How COVID-19-related obligations, including PPE, signage, and masking, have been handled between landlords and tenants
- What are other potential solutions and approaches to returning the workforce to on-site employment
Farella Braun + Martel
Senior Vice President, Property Management and Construction Services
MCLE: 1.0 hours
This has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount indicated above. Farella Braun + Martel LLP is a certified provider.
Please contact Margaret Poza at email@example.com with any event questions.