October 27th, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
In this breakthrough product demonstration, you’ll see how H5 Matter Analytics combines its powerful solutions for privilege identification with a new Privilege Log design module to simplify and expedite the privilege logging process, while reducing risk with key insights into logged content.
The demo will show how H5 Matter Analytics:
- Automates the identification of lawyers, legal agents, and other privilege actors, as well as 3rd parties that may create privilege waivers
- Combines H5MA Privilege Analytics results and Name Normalization output with privilege review tagging to develop your privilege log
- Mitigates risk during the Privilege Logging process with more insights of who’s present in your logged communications at the top of the message and subsumed message headers
- Easily combines fields, adjusts formatting, and creates conditional rules for your privilege descriptions – and more
- Ensures consistency with reusable templates
- Does all of this right inside of Relativity!
VP of Products
Jason Richard has more than 20 years of experience in the legal services industry. As Vice President of Products for H5, his primary focus is in the development of products that leverage H5’s expertise in electronic discovery, litigation readiness and data analysis. He is also involved in strategic consulting regarding the management of electronic records in support of all phases of litigation, investigations, and litigation preparedness initiatives. Prior to joining H5, Mr. Richard served as the Director of Technology Services at Document Technologies, Inc., a national litigation services firm, where he was responsible for managing document and eDiscovery services for law firms and corporations with large scale discovery needs.