October 11th, 2023
1:00 PM - 2:15 PM ET
Corporate counsel and legal teams face unique and growing data-related challenges in this ever-changing regulatory and threat landscape. The risk of litigation continues to rise as data requirements for privacy and compliance grow more complex and numerous.
This webcast analyzes key areas of data-related risks and provides tools / tips to establish defensible practices for protecting your organization in the event of a privacy breach, regulatory action, or litigation.
Join us to explore:
- Best practices for managing your company's data defensibly.
- How CLOs/GCs are shifting their focus to effectively managing these data-related challenges in-house
- Important updates on how laws governing data are evolving and what that means for your organization.
- Linda Luperchio -- CEDS, Director of Information Governance and Ediscovery – Hanover Insurance
- Jennifer M. Feldman – Of Counsel – DLA Piper
- Lindsey Tsai – Product Marketing Manager, LGRC & Ediscovery – Exterro