October 21st, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Join Ulmer attorneys David W. Leopold and Anastasia Tonello as they lead a discussion on the latest U.S. Immigration policy updates and how employers and international travelers could be impacted. During the complimentary webinar, David and Anastasia will cover:
- The Biden Administration’s priorities in 2021 and what to expect in 2022, including what has already been enacted, what still needs to be addressed, and potential future legislation
- COVID-19 related travel restrictions and new policies that may replace geographic bans
- Trends and issues for employers and international travelers
CLE Credit + On Demand: This webinar is pending approval for 1.0 hour of general CLE credit in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania for the live (10/21/2021) and on-demand viewings through 12/31/2022. In order to obtain credit for this webinar in Illinois (Live and Recorded Technology), Ohio (Live Interactive Webinar and Self-Study), and Pennsylvania (Live Webcast and Internet Based) you must:
- watch for a minimum of 30 minutes (at least 60 minutes in Pennsylvania),
- answer poll questions,
- and complete the evaluation in the survey widget.
Eligibility for credit of on-demand viewing will be determined at the end of each month and participants will be emailed a Certificate of Attendance/Completion. CLE Credit will be reported and all applicable attendance fees paid by Ulmer & Berne on behalf of the attendee in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
For an optimal at-home viewing experience, it is highly recommended that viewers watch directly from their home WiFi connection and log out of any work terminal.
Katie Lamar, Marketing Coordinator
Abi Humphrey, Events Manager