In this issue:
- ISS Updating QuickScore Methodology and Opening Data Validation Period
- First MAT Determinations Are Deemed Certified
- CFTC Interdivisional Working Group to Review Swap Reporting
- CFTC Reopens Comment Period for Concept Release on Automated Trading
- NFA Requests Comment on CPO/CTA Requirements
- SEC Obtains $5.6 Million Judgment Against Stockbroker for Insider Trading of Burger King Stock
- Delaware Court Rules in Favor of Former LLC Member in LLC’s Competition Claim
- FFIEC Revises Items to Be Reported on Call Reports; Items Include Remittances and Websites Soliciting Deposits
- Excerpt from CFTC Interdivisional Working Group to Review Swap Reporting:
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission has announced the formation of an interdivisional staff working group, led by the director of the Division of Market Oversight. The working group will review swap data reporting and recordkeeping requirements in Part 45 and related CFTC regulations and publish a request for public comment on such regulations by March 15, 2014. The working group will review the public comments and make recommendations to the CFTC in June 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Burger King, CFTC, Electronic Trading, FFIEC, Insider Trading, ISS, LLC, NFA, SEC, Swaps
Published In: Business Organization Updates, Business Torts Updates, General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising