In this issue:
- CFTC Issues No-Action Relief to FCMs Relating to Enhanced Customer Protection Rules
- Eleventh Circuit Upholds Directors’ Affirmative Defenses Based on FDIC’s Post-Receivership Conduct
- Delaware Chancery Analyzes Scienter Requirement in Insider Trading Claim
- Agencies Retreat on TruPS CDOs
- OCC Proposes Risk Guidelines for Large Banks; Plans to Apply Part 30 to Federal Savings Institutions
- Excerpt from OCC Proposes Risk Guidelines for Large Banks; Plans to Apply Part 30 to Federal Savings Institutions:
On January 16, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) released a proposal setting forth new standards based on the agency’s heightened expectations program for large national banks and federal savings associations that would be enforceable under part 30 of its regulations.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.