In this Issue:
* News and Analysis
- NLRB "Poster Rule" enjoined!
- NLRB claims Hyatt policies and handbook are overbroad and discriminatory
- Pro-union conduct of supervisors did not materially affect election outcome
- Supervisory criteria of authority to "responsibly direct others" is very difficult to prove
- NLRB refuses to address recess appointment issue
* The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- AFL-CIO re-launches website
- Board Member Flynn in hot water over disclosures
- Surprise? AFL-CIO endorses Obama and creates super PAC
- Non-union workers' pay rose more than that of union workers, but non-union workers lag in benefit increases
- UAW membership shows some increase
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.