The first two months of the year are a good time for employers to do a quick "tech check" to make sure that they have a firm grip on some important current issues. Here are five points that you can count off on one hand, as you move forward into the new year:
1. Has Your Company Addressed the Implications of "BYOD" to Work and "BYOT" to Work?
2. Has Your Company Assessed Whether Its Internet and Intra-Net Platforms Are ADA-Compliant?
3. Has Your Company Considered the Employee Privacy Implications of Its Multi-State or Multi-National Presence?
4. Has Your Company Kept Up to Speed with Regard to Changes in the Law Concerning "Tech" Issues?
5. Has Your Company Ignored Many of These "Tech" Issues Because Your Employees Do Not Need Email or the Internet to Perform Their Jobs; or Because Your Systems Do Not Allow for Internet Access and Your Employees Are Not Provided Devices That Allow Such Access?
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Labor & Employment Law Updates, Privacy Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. | Attorney Advertising