In this issue:
- How to Expedite Examination of a Patent Application
- The FDA Releases Final Guidance for Mobile Medical Applications
- Creating Value in the Medtech Industry Using a Gender Lens
- Life Sciences Venture Financings for WSGR Clients
- Recent Life Sciences Highlights
- Life Sciences Events
- Excerpt from: How to Expedite Examination of a Patent Application:
Does this sound familiar? Your company is developing an innovative medical product and you have several patent applications filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The patent applications have been sitting in the queue for many months, or even years, waiting for examination. You're also in the process of fundraising or forming an alliance with a corporate strategic partner. Wouldn't it be great if you could speed up the patent examination process and show that you have granted patents? The good news is that there are several USPTO programs that may help you procure a patent more quickly.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.