In this issue:
- First-Mover Advantage: The Case for Investing in Life Science
- Medical Device User Fee Amendments of 2012: A Fact Sheet
- Life Science Venture Financings for WSGR Clients
- Eight Issues to Consider When Setting Company Policies for Trade Secrets and Employee Mobility
- U.S. Commerce Department to Open Regional U.S. Patent Office in Silicon Valley
- Recent Life Sciences Highlights
- Life Sciences Events
- An excerpt from "First-Mover Advantage: The Case for Investing in Life Science"
There has been extensive discussion about tough times in life science venture investing and the impending decrease in the number of venture firms. While we agree that the number of venture funds and the overall amount of capital deployed must decrease over the next few years, we remain very upbeat about the prospects of lucrative returns in life science venture from investors who have fresh capital to deploy.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.