In this issue:
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue an Interim Rule to Amend FAR: Equal Employment and Affirmative Action for Veterans and Individuals With Disabilities
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Final Rule to Amend FAR: Small Business Protests and Appeals
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Final Rule to Amend FAR: Allowability of Legal Costs for Whistleblower Proceedings
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Small Entity Compliance Guide
- Veteran Institute for Procurement to Conduct Boots to Business: Federal Procurement
- SBA to Announce Results of 2013 Small Business Federal Procurement Scorecard
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from SBA to Announce Results of 2013 Small Business Federal Procurement Scorecard:
The Small Business Administration (SBA) will announce the results of the 2013 Small Business Federal Procurement Scorecard on Friday August 1, 2014. The annual Scorecard is an assessment tool that measures how well federal agencies reach their small business and socio-economic prime contracting and subcontracting goals and reports agency-specific progress. The prime and subcontracting component goals include goals for small businesses, small businesses owned by women, small disadvantaged businesses, service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, and small businesses located in Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones). Every two years, the SBA works with each agency to set their prime and subcontracting goals and their grades are based on the agreed upon goals
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: ADA, Affirmative Action, DOD, Equal Opportunities, FAR, Federal Contractors, Federal Procurement Systems, GSA, HUBZone, NASA, Public Contracts, Rulemaking Process, SBA, Small Business, Subcontractors, Veterans, Whistleblowers, Women-Owned Businesses
Published In: Government Contracting Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising