May 24th - 25th, 2023
7:45 AM - 4:30 PM BRT
Intercontinental Sao Paulo
Alameda Santos, 1123 Jardim Paulista
Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil 01419-001
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
Hosted by American Conference Institute, the 12th Summit on Anti-Corruption Brazil returns for another exciting year with a newly revamped, truly interactive networking and benchmarking experience. In addition to critical discussions on the evolving risks confronting companies and financial institutions in Brazil, each of the major segments on the agenda will include a dedicated, practical component, including case studies, anonymous polling and more. There is also allotted more time for discussion and Q&A given the heightened importance of sharing best practices and experiences during these uncertain times.
Join in-house counsel, legal professionals, and anti-corruption compliance experts at the annual gathering for the local anti-corruption community.
New sessions for 2023 include:
- DOJ and SEC: Updates on the Agencies’ Enforcement Posture, Compliance and Data Analytics Expectations
- Data Analytics: What Recent FCPA Cases Reveal about Required Data Sets – and What It Now Takes to Achieve Data-Driven Compliance and Monitoring
- Updating Your Key Risk Indicators: How Industry in Brazil is Reassessing the New, Evolving Landscape of Compliance and Enforcement Risks
- The Rise in Labor Violence: Strengthening Legal and Compliance Practices for Prevention and Incident Response
- Collective Actions: Cross-Industry Perspectives on the Impact of Peer Integrity Pacts and Initiatives
AND MUCH MORE!
View the Agenda to learn more
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS23.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.