September 28th - 29th, 2023
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
DC Bar Association
901 4th Street NW Suite 700
Washington, DC 20001
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
The 1st Annual ACI’s Women in AML and Economic Sanctions provides an opportunity to learn and engage with legal and compliance professionals during 1 ½ days of valuable discussion.
This new conference will provide a forum for women in AML and Sanctions to network, learn and engage to discuss the substantive developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in their respective industries as well as provide them with the business contacts and communication and leadership skills necessary for continued success and career advancement.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Finding Your Voice: Key Techniques to Communicate Bad News to Senior Leadership
- Understand Best Practices for Advancing Your Career Path and Thriving as A Woman
- Cross Function Collaboration: Working Effectively with Your Counterparts in International Trade, National Security & Anti-Corruption
- Honing Your Skills: Leadership in Today’s Challenging Times
- Obtain Critical Insights into Empowering Stories Highlighting Various Pathways to the C-Suite
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.